Aideen is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Real Estate team.
She has over 10 years’ experience working in the areas of commercial property, financial services, litigation & insolvency law including:
- Drafting and negotiating complex commercial leases and licences for landlords and tenants.
- Advising and acting for commercial clients, both domestic and multinational, on the acquisition and sale of commercial and residential tenanted property.
- Drafting and negotiating various other commercial leasing documents, such as Agreements for Leases, Deeds of Variation, Dilapidations Agreements.
- Advising landlords and tenants of their respective rights and obligations arising from their leasing arrangements such as termination of leases, rights of renewal and other contentious matters, such as non-payment of rent.
- Carrying out detailed title reviews and due diligence exercises on real estate assets owned and/or leased by commercial clients.
- Drafting and advising on commercial loan agreements for both corporate lenders and borrowers.
- Advising on asset transfers, including challenging such transfers, under the provisions of the Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act.
- Advising on and remedying title the subject of security on loan portfolios.
Prior to joining Moran & Ryan LLP, Aideen trained and practiced with a top tier law firm for a number of years before joining one of Ireland’s largest bank’s in-house legal team. She is also a contributor to the Irish Law Times Journal, Thomson Reuters, Round Hall.
- Acting for one of Ireland’s largest retailers on all its property related matters.
- Acting for a large European based investment and asset management company on part of its Irish leasing portfolio.
- Advising a client pillar bank on various legal matters relating to the restructure of a large portfolio of loans in line with strict Government and Central Bank targets and those set in accordance with its own business strategy.
- Acting for a non-Irish company involved in complex Commercial Court proceedings.
- Advising a corporate client involved in breach of contract arbitration proceedings.
- Solicitor, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland