Aideen is an Associate in the Commercial Real Estate team.
She has over 9 years’ experience both in private practice and inhouse in a semi-state and pillar bank working in the areas of commercial property, financial services, litigation & insolvency law, including:
- Assisting in the transfer of a large number of commercial sites from a semi state company to one of its’ subsidiaries,
- Reviewing and drafting commercial leases for landlords and tenants,
- Advising on asset transfers, including challenging such transfers, under the provisions of the Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Act,
- Detailed security and title reviews,
- Advising on and remedying title the subject of security on loan portfolios,
- Advising on various legal issues arising from the restructure of loans including banking regulation, legal risk and enforcement of debt,
- Advising on various legislative and regulatory requirements under the Consumer Credit Act, SME Regulations and the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears
- Advising on corporate and personal insolvency matters.
- Acting for a non-Irish company involved in complex Commercial Court proceedings.
- Advising and drafting proceedings for client company involved in breach of contract arbitration proceedings.
- Advising a client pillar bank on various legal matters relating to the restructure of a large portfolio of loans in line with strict Government and Central Bank targets and those set in accordance with its own business strategy.
- Solicitor, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland