Commercial and corporate law is one of the specialties of the firm. Our approach is practical and focused with a strong emphasis on keeping costs down. We act for a wide variety of companies and organisations throughout Ireland, advising on every aspect of Irish and international business and commercial law.
We advise on:
- Purchase, sale and Lease of retail, office and commercial property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment law
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Management buy-outs
- Agency and franchise agreements
- Business expansion schemes, venture capital and project finance
- Company Secretary services
- Shareholders agreements/ Put and call option agreements
- Government and other grants
We have set up and acted for National Franchisors as well as the purchase and sale of numerous individual franchises.
We have acted in numerous company sales and purchase and have guided clients through the difficult process of preparing or examining due diligence documentation and disclosure. We provide a risk assessment service for purchasers of companies for Irish and international clients.
We have acted in mediation and arbitration of commercial agreements and our Litigation Department acts extensively in debt collection and contract disputes.
We are connected with local Chambers of Commerce around Dublin City and County.
For advice or queries, a no-obligation consultation or even just to meet us for a cup of coffee contact: