Caoimhe Connolly is a Partner and Notary Public with fifteen years post qualification experience in the following areas of law:
- Personal Injuries Defence and Plaintiff
- Family Law Circuit Court and High Court matters including Judicial Separation and Divorce
- Contentious matters, including contract disputes and debt collection in the Circuit Court and High Court
She advises employers and employees on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law, including acting in WRC, Labour Court and High Court hearings.
Caoimhe has extensive experience in advising on the successful procurement of all types of liquor licences for bars, restaurants and festivals, annual renewals and revivals.
She also acts in contentious and non-contentious family law matters and advises in relation to personal injury matters both Plaintiff and Defence.
- Acted for Tayto Park (soon to be Emerald Park) in respect of employment, licensing and contentious matters.
- Acted for major Hospitality Group in respect of all their employment, licensing and contentious matters.
- Acted for senior executives in contentious employment matters.
- Solicitor, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified Solicitor in Northern Ireland, England and Wales
- Law (LLB), Trinity College Dublin
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland