Catharine is a Senior Associate.
She trained and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales and has been a practising solicitor here in Ireland for many years having also worked in-house for a company in Germany and for a small law firm in the US.
Catharine has over six years’ post qualification experience, including the following:
- Advising on all aspects of commercial property acquisitions and disposals,
- Advising on landlord and tenant matters, including negotiating and drafting all commercial lease documentation,
- Advising on a variety of residential property issues, including acquisitions, disposals of single and multi-let properties and advice in respect of rectifying title issues,
- Advising clients in the hospitality sector in respect of relevant issues.
- Acted for Goldstein Property ICAV in respect of commercial lease matters.
- Acted for Gresham House Investments ICAV in respect of commercial and contentious matters arising from their real estate portfolio.
- Acted for a pillar bank as an active member of their commercial real estate lending panel.
- Acting for high-net-worth individuals in respect of private client and estate planning matters.
- Solicitor, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- LLB Law University of Westminster, LPC Nottingham Trent University