Matthew is an Associate in the Commercial Real Estate team.
He has experience in private practice at various levels working in the areas of corporate, commercial, company secretarial, commercial property, energy and renewables, litigation and sports law including:
- Drafted and advised clients on a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements including service contracts, franchise agreements and ambassador agreements.
- Drafted and advised clients on share purchase agreements and related documents for various transactions.
- Incorporated companies and provided corporate governance advice, company secretarial services and advice on statutory requirements.
- Drafted large tranches of title reports on properties at various locations around the country for sale at public auction.
- Drafted lease reports and option for lease agreements for various renewable energy clients.
- Solicitor, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Bachelor of Arts (International) French, Politics and International Relations, University College Dublin
- Masters in Common Law, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Technology Law, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Arts, Media and Entertainment Law, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Sports Law, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Mediation, Incorporated Law Society of Ireland