Seamus is managing partner of the practice and as such he oversees the various departments but has a particular emphasis on commercial property.
Seamus has extensive experience in commercial real estate matters including acquisitions, disposals leases etc. He has a particular expertise in the area of commercial leases and acts for several substantial property and retail companies both on the Landlord and tenant sides.
He comes from a commercial property background, is highly regarded as a problem solver in this area and always seeks practical cost effective solutions to any issues which may arise.
In the practice he works alongside several highly regarded and specialised solicitors in this area.
Seamus is the point of contact for all work for foreign clients and colleagues seeking legal advice in Ireland.
- Advises Foreign International Companies purchasing assets in Ireland.
- Advises several substantial property funds who lease and own major assets in Ireland.
- Advises a major retailer with over 300 outlets in Ireland
- Advises developers of private residential and commercial estates.
- Solicitor Incorporated Law Society of Ireland.
- Qualified solicitor in N. Ireland.
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
- Bachelor of Education Queens University Belfast.