Moran & Ryan advise clients regarding various types of commercial property matters. These include advising on the acquisition and disposal of property and asset management work.
Acquisition & Disposal
We act for purchasers and vendors regarding the acquisition and disposal of various types of commercial property, including mixed use developments, office buildings, retail, warehousing, hotels and factories.
As part of this, we carry out through title and security reviews.
We advise on commercial and contentious matters in order to assist our clients with managing their mixed use development portfolios.
Our commercial services include advice to asset owners and managers regarding commercial conveyancing issues including:
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases and licences from both the landlord’s and tenant’s perspective, including documenting new relationships and varying existing relationships by way of variations, assignments and renewals.
- Conducting due diligence, including title investigations, security reviews and completion of title, lease and security reports.
Our contentious services include advising clients on any contentious issues arising from the management of their asset portfolios, including regarding debt collection, the issuing of proceedings and implementing re-entry by the landlord.
Our experience includes advising:
- CBRE – on commercial and contentious issues regarding the management of their portfolio of assets.
- AIB Bank – as an active member of Central Securities panel.
- First Title Insurance Plc – regarding due diligence on extensive title and security documentation in respect of numerous properties and liaising with the relevant financial institutions to rectify the underlying securities.
- NAMA – regarding security review services.
- Europ Assistance S.A. – regarding commercial issues.
- Crédit Immobillier de France – on issues regarding Irish based debtors.